Easyjet Caught Chemtrailing By Passenger Video-Recorder

The commentary points out that toxic fumes are released into the cabin on all flights, resulting in scores of claims from crew suffering consequent ill health.

There’s so much to come out into the public domain about what’s really going on. Here is a good expo on what chemtrailing is all about.

The components of chemtrailing are aluminium, barium and strontium….all highly poisonous to humans.

18 Responses to “Easyjet Caught Chemtrailing By Passenger Video-Recorder”

1. tony_opmoc says:

The crazy thing about Easyjet is Their Speedy Boarders Thing and that people actually pay another £10 to get on the plane first.

Erm Its a plane.

We are leaving at the same time and arriving at the same time.

You are flying with us Peasants watching you from the back.

If it was a Gig I could understand.

This website is really good

Less than 90% of it is complete nonsense.

Personally, I get into trouble all the time, and its usually because I use my eyes and my mouth.

She thinks that I want to have sex with them, but I can’t really pull the “gay” thing off.

It just makes her laugh

We don’t do this swinging stuff

Tony

2. tony_opmoc says:

Incidentally, I have no idea whether or not the likes of Tony Blair can get an erection on the sight of a young Child.

I don’t understand how any normal person can get sexually excited about a Child.

I have always liked Beautiful Girls. Its The Girls who turn me on.

When I got a lot older, and My Daughter brought all her Beautiful Friends around our home like she had done since she was a Baby,,,

Even when they had started at University (where my Daughter is Now), I never thought of them in that way.

They are Children.

I am a Father.

I could Never Betray That Trust.

How the hell can anyone abuse such beauty?

Its called Life.

Its Family.

Tony

Civilian aeroplanes do not have two fuel types. I work in aviation and have done for 20 years, and have seen thousands of aircraft get fuelled. I have been on the flight deck and noted the fuel gauges and corresponding uplift with the fueller ie. gauges on the bowser, fuel receipts, and so on. There is NO dual fuelling on commercial aircraft. If the crew need 3 tonnes then they send for a a fuel bowser which puts on 3 tonnes. Whether non-commercial flights indulge in spraying is a different matter, and the possibility cannot be dismissed. But Easyjet and other passenger carriers are not knowingly – in my opinion -a part of this conspiracy.

4. Me says:

is this just a personal thing that people who live in palaces and can afford to commission statues do, or are William and Kate giving the finger to the globalist who (may have) killed her?

Margaret didn’t want the statue. What does Charles think? Is there a dynastic conflict developing between Charles and William?

Hi Tap, Looks like Operation Mock is in freefall again.
    Thank’s for the video by Truth Media, it’s really good. If NATO is killing us and the rest of nature, where do they operate from, how much has it cost, and what are our MP’s doing about our future.

Hi Tap, here are a couple of Links for you on Chem Trails.
    I haven’t got time to precis any of it I have read some of the data which I found very interesting.
    I am still waiting for my new Hard Drive, they are difficult to get hold of now as are many other PC bits, due to the flooding in Japan, so I can’t send you any Bank Stuff.
    I am looking into UFO’s & Flying Sauces at present,& Unusual Phenomena.
    Your Site is Developing very well, you put a lot of effort into it, which is why I keep sending you Links, which I hope you find helpful.

The pdf’s you will find will give you links onto other stuff

Links:- to Sites

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT:

You won’t hear this on any mainstream news!!! (Nuclear Fallout)
    rulesofethics

HETT

Hi Tap, First sunny day for ages.Sat 12 Nov, guess what, the sky is now full of Chemtrails. Doncaster 1.0 pm. WHY what have we done to deserve this.

You are not fluoridated there. Not nearly enough people dying of cancer. They have targets for that kind of thing. Too healthy in Yorkshire.

WOW

Quick turn radio 4 on NOW

2am 13-11-2011

world service?

you will not be disappointed

HETT

Does this interest anyone?

Tom watts

Sun 13 Nov 2011 17:40BBC Radio 4

The Labour MP Tom Watson compared James Murdoch with “a Mafia boss” while questioning him about phone hacking this week. He has lead the charge in Parliament against News International, and has been forensically campaigning on phone hacking for years.

HETT

Hi Tap, As I write, Sun 13, 3.15 pm.
    At least 10 Chemtrails laid in cross hatch pattern over Doncaster.
    You might be right Tap about the fluride. Or could it be they don’t want us to see the sun setting.

I suggest you find out which airbase they are flying from, and head there with a mass demonstration behind you, including video cameras to report your demo online.

Hi Tap, After the wind blew the Trails to the East of Doncaster, at 4.0pm the planes flying high from the SE laid the trails again in the same place.
    It’s hard work explaining to people what is happening, they think it’s Combustion trails. They see the difference when several planes are up together.
    Then when I point out no planes ever fly over us from North to South they get the point.
    Might have something to do with the fluoride, as we get our water from underground.

More likely it’s the standard mix of strontium, barium and aluminium. FLuoride would be added directly.

My point is that maybe life is too healthy up there, and the government is quietly knocking back the level of health and poisoning you with aluminium, as you don’t get fluoride in your water there. See http://www.bfs.com for fluoridated regions.

Its my opinion if Chemtrails were needed for global warming then the only safe place would be over the oceans away from land.
    Unless shock, there is a covert intention!!! “SHAME”

HETT

ps did anybody hear this,
    from above:-
    Quick turn radio 4 on NOW

2am 13-11-2011 (2.35am)

I missed it HETT.

Chemtrails to solve global warming is the cover story. It’s a depopulation device like Fuoride, low energy lightbulbs, vaccinations, the UN’s codex alimemtarius etc.

These all are building up the toxins in our environment and our bodies to the point where we die quicker, become sterile and ultimately disappear.

Chemtrailing pilots don’t know the real reason they fly. Nor do doctors who tell you to get a flu jab. Nor do supermarket managers know why food is irradiated, or farmers know why cattle are injected by law with medical interventions they don’t need.

The control point is from much higher up the scale. I don’t think elected politicians have any clue either, apart from Blairs and Camerons who can’t be dumb and know who’s going to grant them their pay-off for deceiving the people as long as they did, and are doing.

>> VERY “ELOQUENTLY” PUT. <<

TAP.

Surely that ‘statement’ deserves an independent blogg.

ps did you catch-